Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Colour challenge at The Outlawz..choose your colours...

Good morning friends,
Today at  The Outlawz we have another special colour challenge where you get to make some choices.

The photo this week was the choice of Ina. The colour we are required to use is Rose red and 2 colours of your choice, just tell us which they are. You also get to decide the twist, so don't forget to mention what it is.


For my card I used the colours Rose red, green and grey.
The twist is to add metal.





Recipe:
Red cardstock.
DP from a paper bloc 'Back in Time' from Joycrafts. It was very light green so added extra colour with Pan Pastel chalks.

Clock diecut is from Marianne Designs. Cut it from silver foil and coloured it with alcohol inks.

The sentiment was found on the internet, printed and cut with an X-cut die.

Added 3 buttons.

I think it can be a good masculine card as well.

The gorgeous cards made by the DT for inspiration can all be viewed HERE and we would really love it if you came and joined our challenge this week.

I will enter the following challenges:
Suzy Bee's Bloomin challenge #15...Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #38...Anything goes
Fairy Tale challenge blog #86...More than 2 colours.
Jo's Scrap Shack #36...Anything goes
Sister Act Card challenge #43...Anything goes
Craftitude challenge #58...Anything goes
Chalk N Stock challenge...Anything goes
Crafty Girls challenge #11...Anything goes
Delightful Sketches...Anything goes
Crafting by Designs...Anything goes
Divas by Design...Diecuts
Inklings and Yarns Linky #43...Anything goes
Rhedd and Rosie challenge #25...Anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers #109...This is a man's world
Make it Monday...Anything goes
Craft Creations...Anything goes

I will be back much later today with another card. Till then have a great day and take care.
Love Ursula


17 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous Card, the metal clock is a real eyecatcher.

Hugs Amanda

Petra Swart said...

Love that metal clock Ursula!!
Have a great day!

Erica ♥ said...

Dat is een hele mooie kaart ☺

Een hele fijne week met heel
veel leuke dingen en knutselen.

Veel liefsss van Erica ☼
{Heidebloempjuh}

Berry said...

Stunning creation Thanks so much for playing with us at Divas! Hugs Rebekah xx

Monika Reeck said...

Ursula this is realllyyyy woooow looks so manly look so vintage ooh wooow I love your Element on this card...I wish I can make so manly like this..GREAT CAR TWO THUMBS love this

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #67, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Lin said...

Ursula, we have a 15 challenge total limit, but as you may have overlooked this I will let this one through. Fabulous masculine design.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card,

Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

Moira DT xxx

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love your die cut clock face - looks brilliant. The colour combination is lovely too. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M. Cxxx

Angela Westland Australia said...

Absolutely love your project, a fabulous and unique project that you have made - it's great to see something different. Very well done and the best of luck - thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. I would love you to join my blog, I have joined yours. Happy Crafting. Ange xxoo

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow. I love that clock, Ursula. Fantastic creation.
Hugs,
Teresa

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my project I shared at MIM!
Your card is fabulous...that die cut and the DP are absolutely PERFECT together. I'm going to have to remember this design. It's just so great. I'll be sure to let you know when I 'borrow' this one!
hugs--
Roberta
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card LURVE the clock

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card especially for men or retirement. Thank you for sharing at My Craft Creations.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 15: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Susanne Rose said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

Danielle Vincent said...

That clock face is just amazing! So glad I popped in from MIM to take a closer look :o) Hugs D

Unknown said...

Love that fabulous clock face. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT