Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Embossing at Let's Craft & Create

Hello friends,
Here I am back again with my card for challenge #89  at Let's Craft & Create The theme is embossing, wet or dry.
The DT have made lovely cards for inspiration, so please hop over and have a look. We would love you to join us.

I decided to do a bit of both on my card today.

 
This is what I used:
 
Paper - Pretty Papers bloc..Marianne Designs
Diecuts - Marianne Designs and the new Parasol diecut which has embossing as well.
Sentiment - Whiff of Joy..embossed with silver EP
Ribbon and pearls to finish.
 
I think it will match the following challenges.
 
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #25...Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday #161...Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown #184...Anything goes
Kaboodle Doodles #212...use ribbon
Love to Create challenge #104...Anything goes
The Pink Elephant challenge #239...use pink
Make it Monday #180...Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #38...Anything goes
One Stitch at a Time #201...Anything goes

Wishing you a wonderful week further and I will be back tomorrow with the last of my DT cards for the week., then hopefully some other challenges to work on.
Take care,
 
 Love Ursula

15 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a lovely design, Ursula. The die cut umbrella in the scalloped circle was a clever move; embossing your die cut really took this over the top. I love all the beautiful sponge-inking you did as well. This is very pleasant to look at.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Monica said...

Such a sweet umbrella and I love the softness of it.
Hope you are well. I have been busy with my dream project so blogging has taken a back seat. But the love of blogging and the encouragement provided by fellow crafters makes me continue with it.
Love,
M

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Ursula
Love the way the umbrella sits within the beautiful die cut frame .
Thanks for sharing on make it Monday

Teresa Arsenault said...

Just popping back over to say that I saw this on MIM and came over for a closer look. My projects are #48 and #145.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Sandi McLean said...

Saw your card at Love to Create, so pretty I wanted a close up! Love your composition!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and die cuts Ursula. I saw this on MIM..Loz

cass said...

Lovely card, beautiful diecut, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week

Erica ♥ said...

Wat een mooie kaart, leuke mallen heb je gebruikt ☺

Een hele fijne avond nog.
Veel liefsss van Erica ☼
{Heidebloempjuh}

Debbie Adams said...

I like the die cuts you used on your card, really pretty. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT.
Deborah OSAAT DT

chilli pip said...

A really pretty creation , am loving that Little parasol

Unknown said...

Lovely pretty card Ursula. Xx

Cara said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

CraftyGirl said...

Ursula, this is such a sweet and pretty card. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty card, Ursula! I love that parasol - thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Ursula, I love the dies.