Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Outlawz colour challenge with Valentine

Good morning friends,
Firstly I would like to welcome my newest followers. I am so happy to have you join my little group and hope I will keep inspiring you to come back often and visit.




Today is another colour challenge at The Outlawz. This week the colour palette and twist was the choice of Roxann and she has challenged us to "make it Valentine" with these gorgeous colours.







This is my card and what I have used.


The image is Pompom love from Digistamps4Joy one of the new releases and you can find it HERE
Coloured with distress inks and added glossy accents to the heart.
The sentiment was a freebie from A Piece of Heart and Happy Valentine was printed on the computer.
Finished off with card candy.

I hope you will pop over to the Colour challenge and see the fantastic cards made by the DT for inspiration. We would love to have you come and join in.

These are the challenges I am entering
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #21...Anything goes
Papertake Weekly...Anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door ...Anything goes
Lexis Creations...Valentine
Kaboodle Doodle challenge #209...Valentine
Make it Monday #177...Anything goes
Cutie Pie challenge #62...My cutie pie Valentine
Challenges 4 Everybody #38...Anything goes
One Stitch at a Time #198...Anything goes
Kitty Bee Designs #16...Valentine/Love
My Sheri Crafts #126...Valentime


I wish you all a wonderful day and a great week ahead. See you soon.
Love, Ursula


21 comments:

Amanda said...

Such a funny and lovely card.

hugs Amanda

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! this is wonderful, love it

TenSGal said...

Oh my goodness....that pompom is adorable and hilarious! This is so cute, Ursula!

Susan

Teresa Arsenault said...


this is so cute, Ursula, and the sentiment goes perfectly with the image.

Unknown said...

What a Fab Design , Thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fab challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge
XX

chilli pip said...

What a funky Valentines day card Ursula.

Monika Reeck said...

yes this is really FUNKY Ursula and cute also...lovely color combo...nice job

I see your creation on Make It Monday, my card is #86, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Alljazzed2create said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining The Kitty Bees challenge this week.

DT Pam

Sandra said...

Very cute and funny card Ursula!!
great coloring and layout!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Sandy said...

Such a fun valentine's day card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Hazel said...

A super cute image and you've coloured it perfectly. I love the layout on your card too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this full of fun image and sentiment.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Ursula this is just stunning and so cute. A great take on the colour challenge.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Ursula, this card did make me smile. I love the image and the sentiment. What a wonderful creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

Lynn, OSAAT DT

Raquel said...

This is so cute! I love your card... love the pom-pom guy

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

Wendy Fraser said...

What a fun card, made me smile, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

crafty-stamper said...

love the pom pom image made me smile and love the sentiment-thanks for joining us at OSAAT
Carol DT x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

now here's a Valentine card to make you smile! I love it and a perfect sentiment too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x

Leanne said...

Aww, this is a sweet card!
Mahalo for linking up to our Aloha Friday challenge at Kitty Bee Designs!
^.^

Lin said...

I just love that image and sentiment! Fabulous

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Lexi's Creations

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Ursula - this is a fun card and I love the unusual Valentine's colours! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time.
Helen x (DT)