Wednesday, August 1, 2012

DS4J spots and stripes challenge..midway reminder

Happy Wednesday friends,
Today I am showing my card made for the DS4J challenge #47..polka dots and stripes You still have a week to enter, so go and have a look at the fantastic cards made by my teamies for your inspiration. Lovely prizes to be won, even if you don't have a DS4J image. So look forward to seeing what you have to show.



I decided to use the image "hot Cactus" in sympathy with some of my friends in other parts of the world. I have been reading about some of the temps. you have been having and thought this might just be how you are feeling...LOL

The papers I used are from a mini pad of Cosmo Cricket..garden variety
The image I coloured with watercolour pencils and Twinkling H20's.
Added a wooden Sun embellishment and buttons.
The Sentiment is computer generated printed on a tag and attached with a polka dot ribbon.

I am entering the following challenges:

Twisted Tuesday challenge..Anything goes
Try it on Tuesday..Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday #79..Anything goes
Creative Craft challenges..Summertime

Thanks for visiting, have a great week and take care

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely Ursula. Loving the fresh sunshine colours and the catchy sentiment.
Hugs
Desire

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute and I love the bright and fresh feel to this :)

Sandra said...

Hij is leuk Ursula!!!

Mrs.B said...

This is a great fun card.
Love the image.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Patty Gorka said...

Such a bright cherry card, nicely done! Love the buttons too! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Tuesday Challenges this week!

Evil Edna said...

I wish it was that hot here! great card thank you for joing us at TIOT.EE

ursula Uphof said...
This comment has been removed by the author.