Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Friday

Good morning friends,
Yes it is Friday and a really lovely day here in South Africa...the birds are singing, the sun is shining, the Jasmine is sending off beautiful perfume, the fruit trees are blossoming....does that mean Spring is here......maybe!!!

Today I have something other than a card. I was so inspired by the beautiful notepads that my blogging friend Sharon is turning out, and thanks to the idea and inspiration of my friend Jenni, I decided to try my hand at one, and am loving them.

This is a particular favourite, going to a friend who loves baking.

 
I used some pieces of patterned papers that were bright and the image is one of Marianne Design Snoesjes.
The Sentiment is from Just-Rite stamps and finished off with a bow and a spoon charm.
I think I will enter it in the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Bingo challenge ..Bold and bright, pearl, sentiment
Moving along with the times...Anything but square
Paper Crafting Journey...Anything goes
 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Have fun enjoy the good weather if you are lucky to have some and take care. See you soon
 
 

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ursula this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. Hope you will have a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love how you have blended the yellow and blue

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

KarinsArtScrap said...

so adorable and very beautiful card Ursula.

greetings karin

OlgaB said...

Beautiful....just love the choice of blue. You and Sharon are sure a great inspiration for me to try one too, soon.

Sandra said...

It's very beautiful Ursula!!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments.xxx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute card! Blue and yellow always looks so good together :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a cute image and I love "just because" gifts & cards. Your friend will be thrilled.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa