Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Going green

Hello everybody, I am back again,
This is a card I made for the  Progressive Freebie challenge over at CDAC. It works this way...you get a set of free digis, you make up your cards with at least one and then you get free ones for the next challenge and so it goes. I unfortunately missed out on the last 2...being away on holiday, so I had to buy in the new set for the bargain price of $1. The challenge ends tomorrow...hence my rush to get my entry in. This is the first one, hopefully a second will appear tomorrow.



The papers I used were green cardstock and a digital freebie with shamrocks. Sorry I can't give credit as in the early days I wasn't that careful about taking down details.
The image is from Crafting with Jack I printed onto watercolour paper, coloured with Tombow markers, cut out with a Nestability and mounted on the inside.
On the front I cut out the oval with a Nestability, matted dark green and the DP. In the corner a Iadded an Irish hat with a shamrock, also coloured with Tombow markers.
 I will have to make a few more St. Patrick's day cards for my Irish friends, so better get a move on. 17 March will be here before I know it.
That's definitely it for today..might be back tomorrow.
Take care


5 comments:

Monica said...

Such a perfect card for St. Patrick's day...

Monica xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, I really like the front cutout oval.

Hugs, Lori m

TenSGal said...

I love that card! It's just perfect, Ursula!

Debbie said...

Love your card, Ursala. The window element is so cool! TFS!

Shelby said...

Love the window and this is just a perfect St. Paddy's day card! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Shelby