Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday colour at The Outlawz

Good morning,
Tuesday today.... so a new challenge at The Outlawz. This week it was Sara to chose our colours...all white except for an image, if using it....and the twist was to add a flourish



This is my card...a challenge when I have to use only one colour....


The paper was white cardstock and a white shimmer paper for the lacy diecuts. These were made with my new Marianne Design Creatables that I brought back from The Netherlands. They are so lovely and I just had to use them. The flourish is from a Hero Arts stamp. I embossed it with white EP and added pearls. The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.
A very plain card and it looks very nice IRL, taking the photos is another challenge.LOL
I hope you will have a look at the lovely cards made by the other members of the DT and feel inspired to come and join us with one of your own creations.

I am also entering this in a challenge;
The Crazy challenge.....Use a die or punch

Have fun and I will be back tomorrow with another card. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Ursula!
Have a nice day, Ageeth

Monica said...

STUNNING! I can see that you have been shopping away... super buys. What a great card. Love it.

Monica

Jolanda said...

Prachtig hoor . . ik vind het zo in 1 kleur erg mooi . . .

Познавате ме като "Точица", "щурчо", "Елфи", "КрасИва" или може би не ме познавате? said...

What a delicious monochrome card..!
Thanks for joining us at CCH# 107 Use a die or punch this week! Krassi