Saturday, February 27, 2010

Get Funky February challenge


Talk about "at the last minute." The challenge for February over at Get Funky was "The love of crafting". Well I managed to get in just in time. This is a box I made using their lovely downloaded papers, "hearts and flowers".
The box was made using my scor-pal and the design was from Kitty's crafts at http:// kittyfranken.blogspot.com. (Sorry I haven't yet mastered how to put the link in "here", so have to put the whole thing in, but will get there). I made it in no time at all, and Kitty has some lovely designs, tutorials etc.
Made this box for a friend , and will fill it with her favourite choccies. Hope she will like it.
I hope you all have a lovely relaxing, crafting weekend. For my friends in the Northern countries, I know you can't wait for spring, Well tomorrow is March, so it is on your doorstep. hang in there.

4 comments:

chilli pip said...

Sometimes those last minute rush jobs turn out the best cos this is great

RosesMarijke said...

Very gorgeous Ursula!!
xxMarijke

Riet said...

Schitterend gemaakt Ursula.

Liefs Riet.xx

Allison said...

such a a pretty box
Thanks for playing along at Get Funky this month
AllisonX