Sunday, February 28, 2010

Creat4Funchallenge




Got in early this week for this challenge. I followed their sketch and made a birthday card for Kellie my granddaughter. This is the last of grandchildren's birthdays for a few months.
Kellie loves horses, has her own, rides very well and loves pink.
Here is what I used:
Paper: brown cardstock for the card, matted pink and then 2 DP. the stripe paper is a smallpiece of making memories that I had and the pink was a freebie in a magazine. Used brown with a cuttlebug die and some brown for the piece in the middle
Image: A Mo 's digital image coloured with watercolour pencils and cut with a nestability
Embelishments: A horse brad from Upikit and a horseshoe peeloff. onto 2 brown nestability cutouts. A round brad "happy birthday"
Also decided to decorate the centre, with Nestability cutouts, horseshoes and flower.
Hope to get to do some more challenges done this week, but quite a lot going on, so will see how far I get.
Enjoy the rest of the Sunday,
Love to hear from you all.

5 comments:

Cariena said...

lovely card, URsula!! it is the cutest image and i am sure Kelly will LOVE it!!

Sharon said...

A delightful card for your granddaughter, I am sure she will love it! Well done, love the DP. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Anne-Marije said...

What a lovely card for your granddaughter. I like it to see what you've made with the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije

Tertia said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
I love Mo's images. They are perfect for any grandchild's card. Your card is lovely!

Rene Sharp said...

Your grand-daughter is going to love her card. Reading your post, I may try and make cards for all my family members in advance. It will be nice to have all their birthday cards done early!