Monday, February 22, 2010

Artistic envelope swap


I have just taken part in a swap in my stamping group. The theme "Artistic Envelope"
We had to decorate our envelopes and post them off to on a specified date to the 17 ladies taking part. You can imagine a few days later there were many post boxes filled with pretty envelopes. In fact one postmistress at a member's PO asked when were we doing the next one, as she loved seeing the envelopes and even selected one that she thought was best.
I kept mine very simple and stamped Hero Arts flourishes with Colourbox "colonial blue" I then embossed one in silver and stamped "Happy Mail" from WOJ, embossing that in silver as well.
I have received some really stunning works of art.
Wishing you all a wonderful Monday and a very successful week,
Thanks for loooking

5 comments:

marjolijn said...

Hoi Ursula,
Ik vind de enveloppen heeeeeeeel erg mooi geworden, en ik ben benieuwd wat de andere dames ervan gemaakt hebben. Leuk die reactie van de postbode.

Liefs Marjolijn

Riet said...

Ohhh schitterend Ursula.

Liefs Riet.xx

Rene Sharp said...

Hello Ursula. Looks like the Artistic Envelope swamp was a lot of fun. Yours is fab. Have a lovely weekend!

Larisa said...

Hello Ursula! very nice stamping!!! I love this sort of swirl stamps a lot. They look great in any color. I wish I could receive the same beautiful letter one day )))

Dancing Lady said...

Love this envelop...so elegant and a great idea: it's a plesure to receive a letter in a envelope like this!!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I appreciate it so much!!!
A great hug from Italy
Vera