Saturday, August 5, 2023

Let's use stripes and dots

 Hello everyone,

We are now well into the second half of the year, and I for one am looking forward to some warm weather. I know spring is not too far away here in the Southern Hemisphere but this is the coldest winter we have had for a while and I have now had enough.

Well, as it is a new month, we have a new challenge at Let's Craft and Create As always it is anything goes with an option of using dots and or stripes.  The DT have made some gorgeous projects for inspiration, so head over and feast your eyes.

There is a small prize for the lucky winner and you have a whole month to enter, but don't delay too long.


I have used everything from my scraps box and my stash

I rounded all the corners of the papers and cut  out the teddy image.

The embossing folder is a Cuttlebug folder purchased many years ago and I added a  little charm.





I will enter the following challenges:



My Time to Craft  #513 ...Shades of Blue

The Crafty Addicts  #04 ... Anything goes

A perfect time to craft  #08 ...Anything goes

Crafts Galore Encore  #114 ... Anything goes

Pearly Sparkles #87  ...Spots/stripes



Thank you for stopping by, I do appreciate it. Take care and see you again soon.

Love, Ursula

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and image-love the little dummy charm.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Pearly Sparkles
Carol DTx

Wendy L said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at the My Time to craft challenge, xx

cass said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Spots and/or Stipes challenge

Sari / Granne said...

Aww, such a cute baby card, love the sweet bear and embossed background paper. Thank you for joining us at the 114# Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.