Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday Colour challenge at The Outlawz.

 Hello everyone,

We are into the second half of August and a new challenge at The Outlawz Tuesday colour challenge

This time we have chosen  the colours and twist for you to use, so please come along and join in the fun....2 weeks for this challenge.


For the past year or more, I have been trying to use up my stash of card and paper and once again I was able to find something to use for this card.
I have used  green and pink card and the patterned paper also has the chosen colours.
The images are also very old stamps from Papermania and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. Added a touch of colour to the stamped butterfly.
Finished off with ribbon and a bow.



Take care, stay well and be safe. I will be back soon.

Love,   Ursula xxx

1 comment:

Angela B. said...

What a beautiful card design. Gorgeous!