Wednesday, August 10, 2022

New Tuesday colour challenge

 Hello friends,

We start a new chapter at  Tuesday Colour challenge. of The Outlawz.

The theme for this challenge is Tic-tac-toe.

Use any row, either horizontal, vertical or diagonal to create your project.

 


For my card, I have used the vertical row on the right, and this is what I did.

I used the colour of the first square for my first layer of card, using Craft cardstock

The sailing boat was my inspiration from the middle square and I used a Marianne design die, coloured with Pan Pastels

The sky and sea was taken from the last square. ...for the waves I used an embossing folder coloured with Distress inks, the clouds were brushed also with distress inks.

The sentiment I used peel-offs.


If you head over to the challenge blog there are lovely cards from the DT for inspiration. We would love to see what you have to show us .

 Take care and see you all soon,

Love Ursula






1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card Ursula. Blogger hasn't been kind to me, I lost a lot of contacts. Good to see you are still producing wonderful cards.
Faith x