Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Back with a colour challenge

Good morning friends,

I can't believe it is so long since I was on here, but my lovely long holiday was the reason that I didn't do any posting, but all things come to an end and so here I am back and bringing you a lovely Colour challenge from The Outlawz today. I have been doing such a lot of crocheting the last year and when I saw this gorgeous design I just new I had to use this for a colour challenge.




The DT have made lovely cards using  an image from our sponsor Fabrika Fantasy















I used the image Poppy fairy for my card and decided to do some paper piecing for my poppies, as I am not doing well with my colouring at the moment.

Added some glitter to the fairy wings.
Ribbon with a bow and my added flower to finish.

Will add a sentiment when I want to use the card.


I do hope you will join in the challenge this week and would love to have you visit and see the cards made by teamies.

Take and will see you soon

Love Ursula