Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back home ..... May calendar


Happy Sunday to all my friends. Well I am back home after a lovely relaxing holiday with our son and family in New Zealand. Now have to try and get back into work mode, not easy after 6 weeks of R & R, but I am really keen to get back into crafting.
Before the month of May disappears I would like to show the page from my calendar. This was made by Jana Kasselman and it is a lovely feminine page, no doubt she had Mother's day in mind for this..
I hope to have some ards to show soon, as I better get onto the birthday cards that I need.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, take care, and will be back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Ursula, I missed your lovely creations but I am glad that you enjoyed the holiday. Can't wait to see your cards with all the new goodies you bought in NZ!
Amelia X

Scrap en Kaartenfun met Stampin-Up said...

Hello Ursula,
I reed you have had a nice holiday. Via Nicole her blog I visit your blog. I like your calander very much. It is a beauti.
If you like visit my blog. I like to give a nice Candy by 200 followers. I cannot write so very good englisch, but I hope you understand me.
Many regards from Lida from Holland.
Hugs.