My special friends

Translate my page

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another ATC Swap



Hi to all my blogging friends. Hope your Saturday is as beautiful as ours. Clear blue sky, lovely sunshine, a little cool, but promises to be a wonderful weekend.
Again not much card making, but these a another set in the ATC Alphabet swap that I have aken part in. Q,R and S.

Q: I copies a playing card to use as my DP. stamped "queen" with my Justrite set,
small heart stamp and a heart brad.
R:Embossed a marbled paper with the roses folder. Stamped a single rose coloured with twinkling H20's, cut out and swiped the edges. and finished off with a paper rose.
S: Stamped the shoe image (I borrowed this stamo from a friend, and didn't make a note of the company) and black embossed it. Cut it out with a Nellie Snellen die. Mounted onto black card. Cut the S with my cuttlebug and finished off with flat pearls.

I have enjoyed this series, which is almost at its end. Had to put on my thinking cap at times.

Hope to be back soon. Have a wonderful relaxing, crafting weekend.

4 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful atc's you made ursula
hugs Lia

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow these are so gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaarten heb je gemaakt Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x

Enfys said...

Super ATC's Ursula, I particularly like what you did with the playing card.
big hugs
En xx