Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No cards, but a lot happening

Hello friends,
No I haven't given up, just so much happening. I haven't made a card in weeks,been making a few swaps, but can't show those yet. I will be MIA for a week as my family from Netherlands arrive this morning and tomorrow we are all off to the bush about 300kms north for a big gathering.Most local family joining us, except one son, hopefully he will get in a day and night with us all. He is in the hotel industry and as many of you know we have a little game of fottball happening here in SA. which is keeping him on his toes, flitting around. I have been visiting a few blogs, not making much comments, but will catch up and post again from mid July. Have fun everyone and enjoy your weather wherevr you are. Root for HOLLAND

No comments: