My special friends

Translate my page

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Creative Cottage challenge




The challenge is "pretty pink" so this is the card I have made.


Used white cardstock, matted a soft pink card that I put through the cuttlebug with a folder from Crealies. http://www.crealies.nl/ Then cut a frame with the cuttlebug using a new die that I have.
The image is a Hero Arts stamped onto white watercolour paper and coloured with Twinkling H2o's and water colour pencils.
A piece of ribbon knotted completed the picture.

On the inside I used the outer part where the frame was cut from and stamped a sentiment froma local stamping company.

4 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx
Why not stop by my blog and say hello!

Kim Piggott said...

Such a beautiful card!
Love your image and gorgeous colours!
hugs
kim x

Dale - KD Crafts said...

Ursula, your creations are really lovely. You are a true inspiration! Hope to see you at WISH on the 1st May

chilli pip said...

Hi there Ursula. You guys have cetainly had enough rain.
Love this card, I love the hero arts flowers and the way you have made use of your outline inside the card .
Have a great weekend.
x