Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Scor-pal, Totally Gorjuss


Good evening everyone. It is wednesday evening not much of the week left. I made this card for a swap on a Scorpal group that I belong to and suddenly thought it might fit the Totally Gorjuss challenge of using ribbon. Hope it is Ok for that.
Paper; white cardstock. Matted pale yellow, that I embossed with a cuttlebug folder and scored two lines on the side . I also scored lines around the green square where the image is matted onto.
Stamps: Tulip is from Country craft rubber stamps and I also have the larger version, which is quite nice to use the 2 together sometimes. Stamped the leaves with distress ink and the flower was coloured with tombows on the stamp.
Sentiment: WOJ stamped with distress ink
Ribbon from my stash, placed between the two scored lines.
It was such a quick card to make, I enjoyed that.

5 comments:

Cariena said...

i love this card! it is so elegant!!!

Net said...

That's lovely!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Kat said...

This is beautiful. I love it, it's so elegant. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Debs said...

Beautiful card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

Diana Crick said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your Scor-Pal. Your card is indeed Gorjuss!!
hugs, Diana