Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mo's challenge no. 21


Lucky me, I got to make another card for a challenge. The requirement on Mo's challenge was to use blue, brown and a neutral white or cream. I have wanted to colour this image for some time now, so this was my opportunity.
Papers: White cardstock, blue card and a DP called "Cabdy balls" from Scrapsheets. Cut out the design with my nesties.
Image was coloured with aquarelle pencils.
Sentiment from Whiff of Joy
Embellishments: buttons, ribbon and brad from my stash.
Hope you are having a lovely day. Here we are having late summer weather, warm days with a hint of an autumn breeze. At least the excessive heat seems to be past, maybe not in Cape Town though.
In a day or two I will show some cards from a lovely swap I took part in. Just waiting for all the ladies to receive their cards.
See you soon, love to hear from you.

5 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Hou cute is this card!!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I love the image you chose. It is perfect for this color challenge.. Thanks so much for joining us at MO's this week. It seems so funny to hear of fall weather when it is damp and springlike here.. Enjoy your day.

Elaine L. said...

Adorable! Such a pretty shade of blue, too. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

chilli pip said...

this is my favourite, the image is coloured to match your papers..really lovely

merniebug said...

Darling card. Fabulous image.