Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas card recycled


Good evening all, Here we are second week of the year and my second Christmas card .... so far so good. This week on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge we had to recycle or use a freebie. Well I kind of used both.
Paper: white card and matted a green onto that. The green card I first put through the cuttlebug with a folder that I got from my DIL in The Netherlands. It is really lovely and comes from "Crafts-Too" It embosses a frame and the centre is left plain for an image or sentiment. I took the liberty and classed this as a freebie.... it isn't maybe in the true sense... I also added a little bit of bling and shine to the berries and dots.
For the recycled bit I cut the picture from a card received this year and added that, just raising it.
I must say this was so quick. It took longer for the glitter to dry than making the card.
Hope you have all had a very good week and looking forward to the weekend.
Warm wishes.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Fab use of free and recycled elements - lovely card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 2 - hope to see you again soon. x

Anonymous said...

This looks fab, Ursula. Love the embossed background and the way you recycled the old Christmas card. Have a wonderful weekend.
Amelia x