Thursday, December 7, 2023

New challenge with a vintage feel

 Hi friends,

The last challenge of this year is up at Let's Craft and Create and it is the usual Anything goes, but with  the option is to have a Vintage feel.

There are some really lovely cards on the challenge blog, so please hop on over and feast your eyes.  Also a lovely gift card prize, so worth coming to join in this challenge with a whole month to post your entries and remember you can enter up to 3 times.

So from me it is another Christmas card as these are very useful at the moment. I have also made a different fold for a change.

I have used 3 different papers all from my "paper collection" and they are a few years old.


The Christmas tree is cut with a Marianne Designs die that has been in my collection for many years.

 I positioned the paper so that the words on the middle section "Star of Wonder" are just in line with the star on the tree. 


Entering the following challenges:

A perfect time to craft  #12-2023 ...Anything goes

Crafts Galore Encore  #118 ...Anything goes

 Merry little Christmas #53 ...Anything goes

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas challenge #153 ..Anything Christmas goes

Unicorn challenge #93 ...Christmas


I hope wherever you are in the world you are keeping well and safe. There is so much happening that is not good and I think of those suffering in any way especially at this time of the year.

I hope that you will be able to spend some time with family and friends and that you are keeping warm in the cold climatic areas, and if you are in the Southern regions that the weather is bearable, as we are having some extreme heatwaves and no rain, so not very comfortable.

Take care friends, stay safe and well. Look out for one another and remember to share a smile.

Love..Ursula xxx





2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What clever placement of the paper Ursula. A beautiful card. Sorry I’ve not visited in a while, life has been very hectic, I hope to visit more often now?
Faith x

Koyel Saha Chatterjee said...

Lovely background.. thank you so much for your lovely entry.. CRAFT GALORE ENCORE DT KOYEL ❤️