Monday, July 5, 2021

This month we use a punch or die

 Hello friends, 

The title of my post does sound a little rough, but it is just the theme for this month's challenge at        Let's Craft and Create.   Quite a fun challenge as I am sure you all have some punches in a drawer. So I will get straight into the details for my card. 

I embossed a page of printed paper with one of my favourite folders and thought some lovely butterflies amongst the flowers would be perfect. 

I used Nellie Snellen punches that have matching embossing punches on printed paper for the butterflies.

The tag is also a punch with ribbon threaded through..

Pearls and gems finished off the card.

I have been able to keep to my resolution to use my stash and no new purchases, but I can't really see any decline in the quantities.  I will keep persevering though.


I will enter the following challenges:

Gem of a challenge #14 ...Anything goes

Crafty Calendar July ...Anything goes

Creative Fingers #211 ...Anything goes







As we are mostly still living in very uncertain times...lockdowns on and then off, restriction rules constantly being changed, I do hope that you are all able to keep busy with your crafts, whatever brings you pleasure and that you and your families are keeping safe. We are under a lockdown and so staying home is the norm, but this week we will be going to received our second jabs, and even though nothing will change in our behaviour I hope that it will give us some protection for the future.

Take care, stay safe and be kind.
Love Ursula


1 comment:

Sue said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x