Thursday, November 5, 2020

New challenge at Let's Craft and Create

 Hello friends,

This month the challenge at Let's Craft and Create calls for us to use a sketch to create our project....sometimes I find it makes it easier, other times I battle a bit with a sketch, but this time it was quite a simple process. I am keeping my cards simple and easy at the moment...no colouring of images.


The sketch I used was from the Wednesday challenge at The Outlawz.

I used papers from my stash for the background and for the top layer. Using a Nellie Snellen die I cut the edge of the top layer and stamped with a Joy Crafts clear stamp, inking it with Distress inks.

Ribbon and pearls to finish it off.

The sentiment is a peel off...


The DT have all made some lovely cards so I do hope you will pop over and feast your eyes, and hopefully join us.  Remember the challenge is for the whole month, so lots of time to come and play.

I will enter a few challenges later.

Thanks for coming to visit and hope to see you soon, 

Love  Ursula








No comments: