Tuesday, May 8, 2018

A new colour challenge with a twist

Good morning and a happy Tuesday,

We again have a new Colour challenge at The Outlawz and this time you have a few choices. Kimberly has given us a lovely photo and chosen one colour, so you get to choose 2 more and the twist is for you to decide.

Our sponsor for this month is Fabrika Fantasy

Image may contain: 1 person


I have once again used a precoloured image  fairytale unicorn from our sponsors

For my colours I chose the green and the peachy colour in the feathers.

I cut the green cardstock and the image with a Nellies  die .

The sentiment was printed on my pc.  and also cut with a Nellie Snellen die.

My peachy colour is the ribbon and pearls.


Will enter the following challenges:

A bit more time to craft #67...Anything goes
Craft-Dee bowZ ...Anything goes with a bow
Crafty Animals #14...Anything goes with an animal
Crafty Girls #47....Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts challenge... Anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Craft Cottage #107...Dies/punches

Thank you so much for visiting and I do love to read your comments. Take care.

Love Ursula



2 comments:

Gail said...

What a gorgeous image of a unicorn! Splendid card and such a pretty bow! Thank you for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)