Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Colour challenge at The Outlawz

Good morning friends,
Tuesday again, although it crept in quietly. We had a holiday yesterday and it was like Sunday all day, so not sure where Monday went.



Today it is my turn to host the colour challengeat The Outlawz  and this was the picture that I had chosen for inspiration.  I have always loved working with fabrics and this just grabbed me.
I have given one colour to use and you may choose any other 2 colours from the photo.  The twist is also your choice.








We also have a new sponsor this month. Bugaboo Stamps and the DT have had such fun with the new images.
So please come and pay them a visit











This is my card  for the challenge.

I used the blue, cream and coral and my twist is...use fabric. My patterned paper is fabric on a paper backing.

I used blue cardstock and matted a piece of  DCWV Fabric backed paper

Image is  Tulip Hedgie and I coloured it with Distress inkpads and cut it out with an X-cut die.

Sentiment is a die from Impression Obsession, which I cut out twice and layered.

3 coral flower buttons added, just nipped the backs off.

I will enter some challenges:


Crafting from the Heart #110...Anything goes
Craft your Passion #310...Anything goes
Ellibelle's Creative Moments #4...Critters and creatures
Love to Scrap #77...make it girly
Our Crafty Corner #9...Anything goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity #277...buttons
The Crazy challenge #221...Buttons
The Paper Nest Dolls #5...Anything goes
Hiding in my Craftroom #249...Freestyle
Card Mania #80...flowers
Crafting Muskateers #37...Summer
Crafts Galore Encore...Anything goes
Oddball Art Stamps ...Birthday
The Sisters of Craft...Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft #19...Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper ...Anything goes
I hope you all have a wonderful week, take care and see you soon.

Love Ursula












8 comments:

Heather said...

This is so cute!! Love how the flower is outside the die, and that polka dotted bow is adorable! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing with us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge
Cindy DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely card with a beautifully coloured hedgie

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very cute card. I love how the flower goes out of the frame. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Michelle said...

So lovely how you used the colours from the challenge.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

Ellibelle said...

Such a darling creation! Wonderful sketch and coloring!
Thanks so much for sharing!

xEllie
Critters & Creatures Linky Party
Let's Color Linky Party

Donna Ellis said...

Great card, and such a pretty background! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes".
crafty hugs,
de