My special friends

Translate my page

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Embpossing, Embossing...

Happy Saturday friends,
This has to be a quick posting, as I have a rather hectic schedule today and want to get this card into a challenge, that is very close to closing time.

I saw this technique 'double bugged 'on Mark's Finest Papers Here and rather fancied trying it. This is the result.

 
 
The card is made with a built-in stand
I used a new embossing folder by Nellie Snellen for my first embossing, and the second one is a frame also be Nellie.
Die-cuts-Branch and birdcage are Memory Box
Birds are Marianne Design. 
Sentiment - Country crafts.
 
It was fun to make.
Will enter the following challenges:
Hiding in my Craftroom #149...Embossing
Brown Sugar challenge #95...Anything goes
Craftitude challenge #65,,,That's Die-licious - Use a die
Crafty Catz challenge #232...Embossing
 Sister Act Card challenge #58...Anything goes
Hanna and Friends #197...Dies
Crafting for all Seasons #77...Things with wings
Divas by Design...Anything goes
Crafting at the Weekend #1...Anything goes
DL.ART May challenge ...Anything goes
 
Have a wonderful weekend and take care.
Love Ursula
 
 
 

11 comments:

Marika said...

Love the little birds and birdcage. Have an awesome day.

Gracie CH said...

This is so lovely! I like every single detail on this card. Great job! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Graciellie
HIMCR DT
gracielliedesign . blogspot . com

TenSGal said...

I love the look of that double embossing! I'll have to try that. Lovely card, Ursula!

Birdie said...

Wonderful card. I love the look of the background.

carol said...

Love your design, lovely card,
thanks for sharing your card with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

flossbite said...

Beautiful project. Thanks so much for joining us at CFAS.
Hugs
Fiona DT x

chilli pip said...

This is a really beautiful card I love everything about it.

Jani said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Ooh, this is so pretty. I love your background and the silhouette die cuts are stunning.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

PaperDaisies said...

A very pretty card. Love the colour palette. Perfect for the silhouette scene you have created. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina