Saturday, October 15, 2011

More Halloween for CDAC progressive challenge.

Hello!.... I said I would be back soon.
As promised here is my second card for the CDAC progressive challenge. Another Halloween card. As I said in my previous post in South Africa we don't really celelbrate Halloween, but I think it is fun and my 2 cards will be wending heir way across the waters on Monday to some friends.
For this card I chose the image from Sew Many Cards.

I coloured with Distress ink pads and cut out the image which I popped onto a scolloped oval with foam pads. All of this was mounted onto the DP which is again from SherriK designs.
Sentiment.....OH MY WORD, I just realised I left it off. It was a computer generated one, which I will put on before mailing it.
Finished off with a black cat button and some brads.
That's it for now.
I do have a third image printed, not Halloween,  but not sure I am going to get it finished in time for the deadline, so it might only come up here next week.
I need to do some chores.....and the garden is calling and the lovely weather is just begging to be enjoyed.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, take care and have fun.

1 comment:

Riet said...

Wat een lief kaartje Ursula.

Liefs Riet.