Saturday, March 12, 2011

More flip book pages





Happy Saturday to you all. Hope you are having a relaxing day, here it is getting quite hectic. 3 weeks to go before our trip to NZ and so much to do!!!! Not much card making the last few days, but some more pages of my flip book.

I hope for all my friends in the northern hemisphere, you are getting little sneak peeks of spring.
Enjoy the weekend, a bit of watching sport on TV this weekend with South Africa, playing cricket and rugby.
Warm wishes

6 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Your flip card is lovely! Love the detail you put into this one. How exciting to take your trip to New Zealand. I hope it is a safe and happy one for you. Travel safe! Best, Curt

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x

Sharon said...

Your flip book is gorgeous Ursula... wow! I think I must try this sometime... You're going to New Zealand... wow... that's awesome. I know you have family there hey! Well, enjoy and safe travels. We'll miss you. hugs Sharon

Anonymous said...

This is stunning, Ursula. Thanks for sharing more of the flip book pages, you did a wonderful job. Enjoy the trip to New Zealand and keep safe. We'll miss your lovely cards each week.
Amelia X

Cheri said...

Hi Ursula, I found your blog! I love your flip card and must try it. You did a beautiful job.

fatmonica said...

Just found your blog and am enjoying looking around!This flip book is gorgeous!