1. Being able to work full days alongside my husband.
2. Spending time with my family here in SA
3. Chatting to my family overseas on Skype every week.
4. My friends
5. My crafting
6. Making all my new blogging friends
7. Receiving Raks and cards in the post
8. Having some time in the garden.
9. Receiving comments on my blog
10. Being able to do a class or workshop
I now have to pass this on to 3 friends. This is the difficult part, as I have made so many new friends, who have helped me along in different ways. So I pass this onto:
Tilly in New Zealand, whose work I admire very much. http://elowezil.blogspot.com/
Amanda, whose cards have been an inspiration to me. http://harrodscreations.blogspot.com/
Debbie who was my first step into the big wide world of cardmaking. http://dkhdesigns.blogspot.com/
Thanks to everyone else who has helped me. warm wishes from me.