Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tuesday is colour challenge

Hello and a good morning to you all,


Yes indeed it is a new Colour challenge at The Outlawz today. Sharon had given us an amazing inspirational photo this week with so much to choose from. The DT have come up with great ideas for your inspiration, so do go and have a look at what they have done.






Our sponsor for the month is Fred She Said



When I saw the inspirational photo I was immediately drawn to the colours, especially the background and the fairy wing made me think of butterflies, so that is what I did on my card.

I have for a long time wanted to dabble in mixed media and decided that this will be the year for playing with that idea.

I have had a lot of inspiration from a FB friend Asmah. https://www.facebook.com/qinaahanaartsandcrafts/?ref=profile_intro_card .We were on a DT together for a number of years and it is because of her great ideas that I started this week with my mixed media journey. You can see her creations here

I played with Distress inkpads, texture paste, stencils and glitter.
The sentiments are  from Whiff of Joy stamps



Entering some challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #192... Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart #190 ... Anything goes
Love to Create  #4 ...Anything creative/mixed media
Emerald City Crafts  #7 ... Anything goes
Creative Artiste challenge #34 ..... Anything mixed media goes
All sorts challenge #450 ...No patterned paper
Crafting with an Attitude #35 ...Anything goes

Thanks so much for popping in, have a great day and see you again soon

Love Ursula





5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful result, fabulous colours, I so Love your background effect and the butterfly.
Faith
x

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Wendy L said...

It looks fab, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xx

froebelsternchen said...

This looks stunning! A terrific card!
Susi from
FROEBELSTERNCHEN
ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE

Dixie Designs by Gill said...

I love the background. Thanks for entering into Emerald City Crafts Challenge