Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Another Christmas card

Hello there,

I am back again, twice in one day...WOW.
This time I have a card for the challenge at Let's Craft and Create and the theme is Anything Christmas. Please pop over and see the amazing cards made by the team...some great inspiration there.

I used an image from Beccy's Place and I so love the idea that I can use a precoloured image from
Baby Robin set

The paper is from my stash, as I am trying to use up my older papers before buying new ones.

I cut the image out with a MFD  from Nellies and also used a Nellies die for the sentiment.

Attached the image with brads and the sentiment with foam pads.

Will enter it in the following challenges:

Beccy's Place ... December challenge
Crafty Calendar...It's Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge ...Anything goes
Hiding in my Craftroom ...Christmas colours

I will end off and thank you for popping in. Take care and enjoy the preparations for the festive season.

Love Ursula




3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful image and love the die cut you used to frame it ...gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Stampsnob. said...

Aawwwwh this is adorable ......Lis LCC DT

Beccy said...

Your card is beautiful Ursula, I love the fabulous papers you used, the red is lovely and soft. The die cut frames for the image and the sentiment are wonderful and I like the addition of all the little pearls, very pretty. It's great to have you back in the challenge Ursula!
Cheers,
Beccy