Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Play tic-tac-toe this week

Hello friends,
I am pleased to be here this morning for a new challenge. Had no internet for 5 days, so was doubtful whether the challenge would be posted today, but here I am.

We have another great Colour challenge at The Outlawz this week with Laurian giving us a lovely tic-tac-toe board to play with. Lots to choose from here,

Our sponsor for the last time this month is Fabrika Fantasy




For my card I used the centre horizontal column and the precoloured image Betta fish crowntail.
I embossed the yellow card.
The image I cut out and  used silicone to add it to the card.
The sentiment was computer generated and die cut with a star die. Added an outline diecut in gold.
A sprayed it all with some glimmer mist.





I will enter the following challenges:
Corrosive challenge #10...Anything goes
Crafting with friends #53...Anything goes
Creates and makes #16...Anything goes

Wishing you all a wonderful week and thanks for visiting. Take care.

Love Ursula

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! how lovely, gorgeous fish :)
Faith
x

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

so cute ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !