Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September Progressive challenge

Hello friends,
I am a little late posting this, but my card for the DT was done on time. Still having a few PC issues and posting on my blog is a bit of a challenge at the moment.

Over at The Outlawz the new Progressive challenge for September has started and if you played in the previous one, you will have received the image for this month. If you are new to this challenge then just go over and join the group, you will then be sent the image. As long as you continue playing, the next image will be sent yo you every month.





The sponsor this month is Nicrane Designs with one of the images from the Flower Children sheet.

Please go and see the lovely cards made by the DT, using this sweet image.




This is my card and what I used.


I coloured the image with my usual Distress inkpads, and cut it out with a Nellie Snellen MFD.
The paper comes from a Joycrafts Paper bloc...With love.
Added pearls and a peeloff sentiment.

Entering the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart...#75...Anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs...Anything goes
Doodle Pantry...Ants in your Pants #9...Anything goes
Craft your Passion #277...Anything goes

I hope you like it, and we would love you to come and join in this challenge.

Thanks for visiting and hope to be back soon. Have a great day.

Love Ursula

5 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

Teresa Arsenault said...

Such soft pretty colours. Darling card.
Hugs,
Teresa

Granmargaret said...

This is lovely. I love purple.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very beautiful, love the mono effect.

PS love your new picture too.

Crafty Pearly said...

Super card. Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge Blog this week. Hugs Traci DT xx
Visit me at http://craftycrested.blogspot.co.uk